What’s up in Westhaven community?
The Westhaven golf course opened on August 29th to a great crowd the first weekend. The course already has it’s first planned charity outing for a young child resident of Westhaven that was diagnosed with stage 3 malignant brain tumor. The outing date for the Cooper Trooper Invitational is set for September 18th 2009 and a silent auction is taking place on the charity website so take a look at some great donated items. The gold course is turning out to be a great place of enjoyment, camaraderie and now to benefit those in our community. Time will tell the positive impact it has on the nearby real estate values.
The Run for the Cure 5K is to be held September 19th at 7:30 AM. The Westhaven Foundation is doing a great job of charitable work and this weekend it culminates in hat-trick of events. Visit www.franklin4thecure.org for more details or to register.
The Concert 4 the Cure is scheduled for the evening of September 19th at 7pm on the Great Lawn. The American Cancer Society, National Childhood Cancer Foundation and Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt will be the beneficiaries of this charitable concert and silent auction. Visit http://www.franklin4thecure.org for tickets and more information.
If this is the type of neighborhood that interests you, then you should look at the Westhaven homes for sale and contact the Grumbles Team to schedule a neighborhood tour.
Real Estate Activity in August 2009 in Westhaven. (looking at Residential Single Family category only)
- Four (4) homes sold in August
- The last two months Median home sale price was $605,000 (up from $570,575 for June and July) (Median price means half the homes sold in the time period were above that price point)
- Homes are selling on average at 97% of the list price
- Over the last two months the average price per square foot is $167.5 (up from $163 for June and July)
- Two (2) properties were withdrawn and re-listed for $20K and $40K less
- Ten (10) Pendings since 6-1-09 of which six (6) are new to the list this month
- Eighty-two (82) Active listings with a median list price of $504,178 (down from $525,000 on 77 Actives last month)
The entire Westhaven September Activity spreadsheet can be downloaded for review.
As residents of Westhaven and Real Estate agents in touch with the community we can help you navigate the home buying and selling decisions. Shouldn’t your agent be this connected to the market and have great GOOGLE-ability. Give it a try, Google our team or your neighborhood, we are connected to the internet and can get great GOOGLE coverage for your home should you need to sell.
For reference see our blog on the Williamson County 6 month market analysis.
The Grumbles Team is our family serving your family with your real estate needs in Franklin, Tennessee 615-587-5843.
EXIT Realty of the South | 1227 Lakeview Dr. Suite 1 | Franklin | TN | 37067 | 615.550.5555Each Office Independently Owned and Operated