Franklin By the Numbers:
- Founded in 1799
- Population is approx. 66,000
- Franklin, TN is the capital city of Williamson County.
- About 30 square miles is the geographic size of Franklin and it is growing
- Franklin is the wealthiest TN city and is in one of the wealthiest counties in the US
- Median annual family income is over $91,000.
- It consists of the following zipcodes 37064, 37065, 37067, 37068, 37069
- It is located 20 miles South of Nashville and is flanked to the North by Brentwood and South by Spring Hill.
- 2,034 single family Franklin homes sold in past 12 months (ending 11/1/2014). Average home in that period was 3,082 sqft and average sale was for $467,815. The largest was over 16,200 sqft and sold for $5,000,000.
- 243 Franklin condos sold over the past 12 months with an average sales price of $221,321.